Wednesday 21 January 2015

MERCENARY IS HERE!!!


     A lot has happened in a short space of time.
It has been a lengthy seven months since my last post. Back then I was an unpublished aspiring writer, discussing with you what the front cover of my book should look like. Now I sit before you (metaphorically speaking), a fully fledged published author.
     Mercenary was published 28th November 2014, just in time for Christmas and what you see above you is the finished article. I personally think it looks wonderful. The setting fits the story perfectly and the colour makes it stand out in a crowd.
     It has gone on sale, not just in the UK but the US as well, in both paperback and ebook formats. I have to say, I am very impressed with the effort my publishers at Top Hat have put in, to getting it off the ground and to making it available across two continents.
     If you follow me on Facebook & Twitter you will know that I had a number of signed copies available, one hundred to be precise. These are now gone and I would like to say a massive thankyou to all who purchased one. I'd like to name you but unfortunately there are too many of you to list.
     I have had the pleasure of being interviewed twice and the resulting articles appearing in magazines. There have also been some fantastic five star reviews left on Amazon & Goodreads. All in all the reception and feedback has been fantastic.
     For now though its back to work. Mercenary is merely the first stepping stone in what I hope will be a long and successful career as an author. I have many more books planned, several in this series and as much as I'd like them to, they won't write themselves.
      I will endeavour to bring you news of my next book as soon as I can. In the meantime please enjoy the site, subscribe to my blog and keep up the support.

RJC

No comments:

Post a Comment