Thursday 12 June 2014

Book Cover Competition - Winners


Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote in my Book Cover Competition. I must admit, not as many took part as I had hoped but every vote was important and had a genuine impact. It was also a great opportunity to commune and interact with some new faces and your comments were most welcome.

In case you missed my previous post announcing the winner, it was image 6 that received the most votes. I notified my publisher right after the poll closed and they have just got back to me with the proposed front cover pictured above. They are now working on the full jacket and I have also asked them to include a map, so it's all very exciting and coming on quite nicely.

As promised, I will be giving away free signed copies to a select few who voted for the winning image. These will be available to collect on the night of the book launch. Or as I've mentioned before, if you are unable to attend, these will be posted to you free of charge. The exact date is yet to be confirmed but will be later this summer. As soon as I have a definitive date, I will be in touch with the winning voters.

Which reminds me..
And the winners are:

Stu Spirn,
Karen F,
Joel Goodwin,
Mark S,
Shirleen Davies,
& Christina Copsey.

Once again, thank you to all who took part.

RJC.

No comments:

Post a Comment