Thursday 6 February 2014

Mercenary Book Trailer



It has been a little while since my last blog post, but in my defence I must say it has been a very busy period. I have in that time been working very hard on Captive the sequel to Mercenary, but more importantly, I am pleased to announce, signed up with Top Hat Books, the Historical Fiction imprint at John Hunt Publishing. They have copy edited the Mercenary manuscript and together we are working hard to get it ready for publication, in what will hopefully be late spring this year. My days of late have seen me deep in this abyss that is editing, but this afternoon in a blatant attempt at open mutiny, I took some time off. In doing so I came across some music that I thought would do splendid for a book trailer. Against my better judgement and despite my rather poor skill in producing video's, I have come up with a trailer for my book. It will of course not be the trailer that is used when the time comes. But for a bit of fun and to wet the appetite, I have come up with this... See what you think and leave some comments. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment