Friday 11 November 2016

Author Update

After some time out from writing, I am pleased to announce that I am back in the game. Most of this year has been spent pursuing other endeavours but finally I can come back to doing what I love most. For those of you that have been kind enough to read my books in the Longsword Saga, you will be pleased to know that work continues on Heretic, a prequel and the next installment in the series. But my time will be split between that and a new project that I have started working on. That is a children's series based on the mythical King Arthur. For those of you that have children, the King Arthur chronicles will begin with the first book, Arthur and information related to the publication of that, will be announced over the coming month or so. Please keep checking my blog over the coming months for other updates and articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment