Tuesday 15 May 2012

Ignite - Finally Arrives


So Ignite finally arrives!

After much anticipation and hard work, the anthology has now been published.
It Comprises many excellent short stories from the wonderful writers of my Writing Contemporary Fiction class at Southampton Solent University.

It is overwhelming to know that I can now officially call myself a published Author.

If you already have yourself a copy of Ignite you can find my short story on page 73, taken from a chapter in my novel Mercenary which I also hope to publish in the near future. If you find yourself in the horrid position where you do not have a copy, you can quite easily purchase it from Amazon.

I thank all those involved in getting the book of the ground and to all those that have supported me personally.
I hope this will spawn into a long and successful career as a writer


No comments:

Post a Comment