Saturday 4 February 2012

Ignite - Anthology


Hello all. As of April 2012 (Hopefully) my fellow course mates and I from Writing Contemporary Fiction at Southampton Solent University will be publishing our class Anthology. Titled Ignite, it is comprised of shorts stories from all different Genre's and looks set to be a fascinating read. It will be available from Waterstones and on-line at Amazon and will also be available to download in eBook format. Above is the proposed front cover designed by Artist Sam Denmark. He has a Facebook page if you would be interested in seeing more of his works. Personally I think it looks fantastic and I am delighted with the outcome but what do you think? If you are interested in my personal input to the book, I shall reveal only a little. My short story is based on one of the chapters from my book (Mercenary). So if you are interested to get a longer sneak preview from my book, Ignite contains an extract from one of my favourite chapters that I have written. If you get the chance, Please Enjoy!! But stay tuned for more information on release dates for Ignite and Mercenary alike.

1 comment: